The Woman of My Dreams
Other Plays by Shoshannah Boray
Boray, Shoshannah (aka Jennifer Bloomfield, American playwright, actor, director, January 27, 1970-____), “The Woman of My Dreams,”
a 60-minute surreal drama in English, set In a supernatural Olympiad, ____,
(or 1f or 2f)
© 1996 by Jennifer Bloomfield;
• in Jennifer Bloomfield’s The Woman of My Dreams (Burlington, Vermont, U.S.A.: The Minimal Press, 1997);
• scripts available from Jennifer Bloomfield, 206 North Winooski Avenue, Burlington, Vermont 05401, U.S.A., e-mail email@example.com, telephone (home) 802-652-0761, (work) 301-460-1299;
• rights available from Jennifer Bloomfield, 13712 Wagon Way, Silver Spring, Maryland 20906, U.S.A.
• Cited by Jennifer Bloomfield via ftp April 2, 2002; Bloomfield says,
_______ (f), __, contenious personality; _______ (f), __, contenious personality; _______ (f), __, contenious personality.
“In a supernatural, surreal Olympiad three personalities compete for dominance in a single woman.
• “Set: anything goes."
• Premiered at The Alley Theatre, Louisville, KY; 1996.
• Also, produced at Miami University (Oxford, Ohio, U.S.A.),
• Also, produced at Cafe No No Theatre; Burlington, Vermont, U.S.A.),
• Also, produced at Theatre Cafe (Plattsburgh, New York, U.S.A.), 1996-7.
dominance, Olympics,supernatural, surrealism.