Other Plays by Cassie Angley
Angley, Cassie (American playwright, screen writer, 19__-____), "The Wallet,"
a 10-minute _____ in English, set in _____, ____,
© 2001 by Cassie Angley;
• in 30 Ten-Minute Plays for 2 Actors: The Best of 2004, edited by Michael Bigelow Dixon and Liz Engelman (New York: Smith & Kraus, Inc., 2004), 224 pp., ISBN-10: 1575253364, ISBN-13: 978-1575253367, including (Plays for One Man and One Woman) * Nicholas Cage is Not His Real Name by Harold Cropp * The Woman with Orange Hands by Barbara Blumenthal Ehrlich * Affair Play by Jessica Goldberg * Ondine by Garret Jon Groenveld * Cancer Walking Through These Woods by Sarah Hammond * Answering the Echo by Larry Harris * The Class by Jon Jory * El Santo Americano by Edward Bok Lee * Scripted by Mark Harvey Levine * Connections by Jane Martin * Don't Pick Up by Susannah Nolan * Paper Thin by Lindsay Price * The Heliopause by Eric Sanders * Handsome by Diana Son * A Blooming of Ivy by Garry Williams (Plays for Two Women) The Wallet by Cassie Angley * The Popcorn Sonata by Jenny Lyn Bader * Wanting North by Tanya Barfield * Napkin by Erin Blackwell * Birdbrain by Claire Cox * Corazones by Richard Hellesen * Jade Flowerpots & Bound Feet by David Henry Hwang * Nightswim by Julia Jordan * Memento Mori by Susan Kim * Hope Chest by Ellen Melaven * In a Manner of Speaking by Robin Rothstein (Plays for Two Men) * Between Two Friends by Stephen McFeely * Commodity by Steve Moulds * Pipo and Fufo: 1969 by Marco A. Ramirez * Pancakes by Peter Morris * Memorial Day by Anna Ziegler;
• script/rights available from Cassie Angley, _____, New York City, New York, U.S.A.
_____ (f), _____; _____ (f), _____.
"Two women discover they have more in common than lost wallets."—8th Annual West Coast Ten-Minute Playwriting Contest Winners and their Plays, http://www.employees.org/~jillkat/01winplays.html, accessed April 9, 2003.
• Eighth Annual West Coast Ten-Minute Playwriting Contest 4th place winner, produced by Vanguard Theatre Ensemble, 699-A S. State College Boulevard, Fullerton, California 92831, U.S.A., telephone 714-526-8007, April 27- May 19, 2001.
• Directed by Trina Klossing, featuring Sarah Tozer and Stacey Stallard.—7th Annual West Coast Ten-Minute Playwriting Festival, Six At Eight, http://www.employees.org/~jillkat/peanut.htm, accessed April 9, 2003.
• Material contains mature themes and language.
• "Cassie Angley is a playwright in residence at The Vital Theater in New York. Her musicals, plays and cabarets have received performances at venues across New York City. This June her new serial musical Downtown Dysfunctionals, Episode #1 is being produced by Music in the Box, and will premier on New York's Theater Row. Cassie is especially excited to be a part of this festival since she is a third generation San Franciscan, and this production marks her West Coast premiere."--West Coast Ten-Minute Play Contest Winners, http://www.calactors.com, accessed February 9, 2006.
female bonding, loss, wallet.