Orlock, John (American playwright, 19__-____), “The Visitor,”
a __-minute monologue in English, set ____, ____,
© 2002 by John Orlock;
• in Monologues for Men by Men, edited by Gary Garrison and Michael Wright (1945-____) (Portsmouth, New Hampshire, U.S.A.: Heinemann, 2002), vol 1 ISBN: 0325003742, vol. 2 ISBN 0325005591, LCCN 2001051628;
• script/rights available from source named in Garrison and Wright anthology.
• contact John Orlock, Clark Hall, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio 44106, U.S.A., e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 216-368-5923.
____ (m), __, ____.
• “Professor Orlock’s plays have been produced at such major regional theaters as the Oregon Shakespeare Festival; The Cleveland Play House; Alley Theatre, Houston; Cricket Theatre, Minneapolis; Arizona Repertory Theatre; the North Carolina Shakespeare Festival; Remains Theater, Chicago, and the Focus Theatre, Dublin, Ireland. He’s a recipient of writing fellowships from the Ohio Arts Council and the National Endowment for the Arts, as well as fellowships from the Minnesota State Arts Board, and the National Endowment for the Humanities. His play Indulgences in the Louisville Harem received its Eastern European premiere at the Hungarian National Theater in March 2000. Professor Orlock stepped down in 2000 as head of the Theater Department at Case Western Reserve University after ten years in the office, and was awarded the prestigious Virginia C. and Samuel B. Knight Chair in Humanities.”—orlock, http://www.cwru.edu/, accessed July 7, 2004.
• Book cover image from CONSORT Libraries /All Locations, consort.library.denison.edu:2082/search/a?Orlock%2C+John, accessed January 2, 2007.
Other Plays by John Orlock