Other Plays by Marc Bagwell
Bagwell, Marc (aka Buff Bagwell, American playwright, video store owner, 19__-____), “Triple Cross,”
a 23-minute mystery drama in English, set in _____, 2000,
(+ 1m or 1f extra);
© 2000 by Marc Bagwell;
• in Marc Bagwell’s Triple Cross (Odessa, Texas, U.S.A.: Brooklyn Publishers, 2000), script
• script/rights available from Brooklyn Publishers, 1841 Cord Street, Odessa, Texas 79762, U.S.A., telephone 432-550-5532, 888-473-8521, fax 432-368-0340, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.brookpub.com/index1.htm.
Andy (m), _____; Phillip (m), _____; _____ (m), _____; Sally (f), _____.
“As the play opens, we hear the type of scream that can mean only one thing . . . murder! When Andy tries to protect Sally from Phillip, we soon learn that no one in this trio can be trusted. As each person makes plans, the stakes get continually higher. Andy finds that to trust anyone may be deadly.”—One Act Plays and One-Acts by Brooklyn Publishers, http://www.brookpub.com/oneact.htm, accessed June 10, 2003.
• Simple interior set.
• An exciting play of twists.
• “Marc Bagwell lives just outside Oklahoma City with his beloved wife, two wonderful children, and two ferocious attack cats. Although he makes his living by other means, his passion is writing. He's recently been published in such magazines as Lines in the Sand, and Tangled Web.”—B. P. - Theater, Forensics, Plays, Drama, Speech, Communications, Stage, for Schools (Monologues, Duets, Contest Scripts), http://www.brookpub.com/author.htm, accessed July 19, 2004.
• Research could include Marc Bagwell’s filmscript “Whisper,” which won honorable mention in the 2nd Annual 2002 American Gem Short Script Contest.
murder, protection, trust.