'Til Death Do Us Part
Other Plays by Jay Rehak
Rehak, Jay (American playwright, author, and teacher, 19__-____), “‘Til Death Do Us Part,”
a 10-minute drama in English, set in _____, 2003,
© 2003 by Jay Rehak;
• in Jay Rehak’s More Little Guise: 3 More Ten-Minute Comedies (Spiritwood, Saskatchewan, Canada: One Act Play Depot, 2004), 42 pp, ISBN 1894910478, http://oneactplays.net/moreguise.html;
• also, published by Good in Mouth Publishing, New York City, 2004.
• script/rights available from One Act Play Depot, Box 335, Spiritwood, Saskatchewan S0J 2M0, Canada, telephone (home) 306-883-3130, fax 775-249-8151, http://oneactplays.net;
_____ (m), __, a dying husband; _____ (m), __, _____; _____ (f), young, wife; _____ (f), __, _____.
“A dying husband offers his young wife 3 strange pieces of ‘critical’ information.”—Jay Rehak - complete guide to the Playwright and Plays, http://www.doollee.com/PlaywrightsR/rehak-jay.html#41760http://www.doollee.com/PlaywrightsR/rehak-jay.html#41760, accessed June 1, 2008.
• Premiered by Emerging Artists Theatre, New York City, New York, U.S.A., 2003.
• “Jay Rehak is a playwright, author, and teacher. His darkly comedic work has been produced by theaters from coast to coast, including the West Coast Theatre Ensemble (Los Angeles), Shadowbox Cabaret (Columbus, OH [Ohio, U.S.A.), Heartlande Theatre (Ann Arbor, MI [Michigan, U.S.A.), and the National Theatre (Washington, DC [District of Columbia, U.S.A.]) where his sketch comedy ‘Marinated Steaks and Socks’ won First Place in a national competition in January 2002. His reflections on teaching can be found in two essay compilations, City Kids, City Teachers (New Press,1996) and Teaching for Social Justice (New Press, 1998). He is also a published songwriter and has co-written Noah's Ark: The Musical, first produced in Chicago in 1998. Jay is the Assistant Director of the Chicago Teachers Union Quest Center. Jay lives in Chicago with his wife, children's singer Susan Salidor, and his two daughters. He is currently completing a full-length comedy entitled Damned Right: A Comedy About People Who Know Everything.”—Jay Rehak - One Act Play Depot, http://oneactplays.net/rehak.html, accessed May 27, 2008.
• Research could include Jay Rehak’s More Little Guise: 3 More Ten-Minute Comedies (Spiritwood, Saskatchewan, Canada: One Act Play Depot, ____), 42 pp., ISBN 1894910478.
advice, death, marriage.