The Three Little Kittens
Other Plays by June Barr
Barr, June (American playwright, 19__-____), “The Three Little Kittens,”
a __-minute children’s theatre drama in English, set in _____, ____,
(four characters, variable)
© 1988 by June Barr;
• in Plays Children Love: Volume II: A Treasury of Contemporary & Classic Plays for Children, 1st edition, edited by Coleman A. Jennings (1933-____) and Aurand Harris, foreword by Carol Channing (New York: St. Martin’s Press, Inc., 1988), ISBN 0312014902, LCCN 87028696, 560 pp., containing a collection of nineteen plays to be performed for young audiences or by child actors;
• script/rights available from source listed in Jennings and Harris anthology.
• Cited in Play Index, 1988-1992: An Index to 4,397 Plays, edited by Juliette Yaakov (____-____) and John Greenfieldt (____-____) (New York: The H. W. Wilson Company, 1993), ISSN 0554-3037, LCCN 64-1054, 542 pp.
_____ (m), kitten; _____ (m), kitten; _____ (f), mother cat; _____ (f), kitten.
“Nursery rhyme about three kittens who lost their mittens.”—Yaakov and Greenfieldt, p. 26.
• The TNT (Texas Nonprofit Theatres) Store lists this play for sale.”—Texas Nonprofit Theatres, Inc., http://www.texastheatres.org/archives/SearchEngine/ScriptsSections.html, accessed June 21, 2008.
• Research could include June Barr’s Writing and Selling Greeting Card Verse (Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A.: The Writer, Inc., 1946).
kitten, loss, nursery rhyme.