There Won’t Be Any Shadow Anymore [Og þá mun enginn skuggi vera til]
Other Plays by Björg Gísladóttir
Other Plays by Kolbrún Erna Pétursdóttir
Gísladóttir, Björg (Icelandic playwright, 19__-____), and Kolbrún Erna Pétursdóttir (Icelandic playwright, 19__-____), “There Won’t Be Any Shadow Anymore [Og þá mun enginn skuggi vera til],”
a __-minute drama in English, set in Tuurku, Finland, 1994,
© 1994 by Björg Gísladóttir and Kolbrún Erna Pétursdóttir;
• in Björg Gísladóttir and Kolbrún Erna Pétursdóttir’s There Won’t Be Any Shadow Anymore [Og þá mun enginn skuggi vera til] (Rekjavik, Iceland: The Author, 1994);
• script/rights available from Björg Gísladóttir, _____, _____, Iceland, e-mail email@example.com, telephone (home) _____, fax _____;
• or, script/rights available from Kolbrún Erna Pétursdóttir, _____, _____, Iceland, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Cited by http://www.leikskald.is/, accessed April 28, 2007.
_____ (f), young adult, victim of sexual abuse.
“A monologue about a young woman’s painful emotional journey back to her childhood where she was a victim of her father’s sexual abuse. Her method of survival has been retreating into a world of private fantasies. As an adult her constant search for tenderness and kindness leads her into several unhappy relationships, which are all marked by the terrible shadow of experience from her past.”—Félag leikskálda og handritshöfunda, http://www.leikskald.is/, accessed April 28, 2007.
• Premiered in Tuurku, Finland, 1994, directed by Hlín Agnarsdóttir, enacted by Kolbrún Erna Pétursdóttir.
• Photograph of Björg Gísladóttir from http://www.khi.is.
• Photograph of Kolbrún Erna Pétursdóttir from .
childhood, emotional journey, fantasizing, father-daughter relationship, memory, sexual abuse, survival. • “Starfssvið, Skrifstofa, Starf: Deildarstjóri í bókhalds- og áætlunardeild, Aðsetur, Stakkahlíð, Samband, Netfang: bjorgg [hjá] khi.is, Vinnusími: 563-3852, Loka glugga.”—KHÍ, http://vefur.khi.is/kennari.php?id=39, accessed April 28, 2007.