Ferrara, Scott (American playwright, stuntman, archivist, December 19, 1969-____),
“Stone,” a 15-minute fantasy in English, set on a bridge, 2003,
© 2003 by Scott Ferrara;
• in Scott Ferrara’s Stone (New York: The Author, 2003);
• script/rights available from Scott Ferrara, e-mail Garethofnyc@aol.com, telephone (home) 212-560-7239.
• Cited by Scott Ferrara via ftp October 2, 2006; Ferrara says,
Jack (m), __, a gargoyle; Orion (m), __, a god; Dawn (f), __, a medusa.
“A gargoyle and medusa battle for true love.
• “Scott Ferrara is a playwright and stuntman living in New York City. His produced plays include Cyrano's Second Chance ( A reincarnation of the Rostand classic Cyrano de Bergerac) Love and Monsters (a tale of long lost lovers separated by Pride and Loneliness, also a tale of the Minotaur) and Neelam & ( a tale of love and race politics before and after the towers fell.).”
• Photograph from playwright, October 13, 2006.
battle, gargoyle, god, medusa, mythology, Orion, true love.
Other Work by Scott Ferrara