Clark, Craig J. (American playwright, actor, director, stage manager, stage technician, 19__-____), “Questions Later,”
a __-minute _____ in English, set in _____, ____,
© 19__ by Craig J. Clark;
• in Craig J. Clark’s Questions Later (Haddonfield, New Jersey, U.S.A.: The Author, 19__), 4 pp.;
• script/rights available from Craig J. Clark, 409A Whitman Drive, Haddonfield, New Jersey 08033-3964, U.S.A., e-mail email@example.com.
_____ (m), _____; _____ (m), _____; _____ (f), _____.
• “My contribution to the Brick’s 1999 Fringe project on the topic of gun control. I didn't expect it to get in (indeed, they ultimately abandoned the idea of a night of plays on the subject), but I hope by submitting it that I made my point.”—Craig J. Clark’s One-Acts, http://home.earthlink.net/~cjclark/one-acts.htm, accessed June 12, 2003.
• “I have been a practicing playwright since the spring of 1991, when I wrote my first play which was actually worth producing. Since then, I have written a total of 25 one-act plays (including one co-written with Dan West), a large number of one-minute plays, and one revue show (among other things). I am currently at work on a couple full-lengths and always seem to have at least half a dozen other projects kicking around. . . . In addition to writing plays, I also direct, act, stage manage, run lights, do sound designs, and pretty much whatever else people will let me do.”—Craig J. Clark’s Plays, http://home.earthlink.net/~cjclark/plays.htm, accessed June 12, 2003.
firearm, gun control.
Other Plays by Craig J. Clark
- Analyze What Or The Bad Touch Of Satan-2m1f
- Arbitrary Arbiters Of Abrogation-The-1m1f
- Away From Home-2m1f
- By The Book-2m2m
- Danish Play-The-2m
- Dead Letter Office-2m1f
- Dry Running-3m
- In A Pickle-3m
- Its My Duck-1m2f
- Litmus Test-1m2f
- Miracle Play-3m1f
- Platform Shoes-2m1f
- Puff Of Smoke-4m
- Questions Later-2m1f
- Said And Done-2m