Ferrara, Scott (American playwright, stuntman, archivist, December 19, 1969-____),
“Pennagalan,” a 30-minute horror drama in English, set in a radio station, late at night, 2004,
© 2004 by Scott Ferrara;
• in Scott Ferrara’s Pennagalan (_____, _____, U.S.A.: The Author, 2004);
• script/rights available from Scott Ferrara, e-mail Garethofnyc@aol.com, telephone (home) 212-560-7239.
• Cited by Scott Ferrara via ftp October 2, 2006; Ferrara says,
Pennagaln (f), __, a vampire radio host.
“Pennagaln, an obscure type of vampire, rails against her victims."
• “Scott Ferrara is a playwright and stuntman living in New York City. His produced plays include Cyrano's Second Chance ( A reincarnation of the Rostand classic Cyrano de Bergerac) Love and Monsters (a tale of long lost lovers separated by Pride and Loneliness, also a tale of the Minotaur) and Neelam & ( a tale of love and race politics before and after the towers fell.).”
• Photograph from playwright, October 13, 2006.
fantasy, horror, monologue.
Other Work by Scott Ferrara