The Parachute Trip
[El viaje en paracaidas]
Other Plays by Rubén Pagura
Pagura, Rubén (Costa Rican playwright, actor, founder and director of Teatro Quetzal, 19__-____), The Parachute Trip [El viaje en paracaidas],”
a __-minute dramatization in Spanish of 10 poems by noted Spanish and Spanish-American authors, about the difficulty of remaining human, set in __________, _____,
© ____ by Rubén Pagura;
• in Rubén Pagura’s The Parachute Trip [El viaje en paracaidas] (Heredia, Costa Rica: The Author, ____);
• script/rights available from Rubén Pagura Alegría, Apartado Postal 461-2050 San Pedro, San José, Costa Rica, telephone 506-2226-2602, e-mail http://www.pagura.net/contacto.php.
• contact Juan Fernando Cerdas, arts/performance faculty (CIDEA) of the Universidad Nacional (UNA), Heredia, Costa Rica;
• Cited by Andres Saenz Lara via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org October 20, 1995; Saenz says,
_____ (m), __, _____.
“El viaje en paracaidas” is about the difficulty of remaining human.
• “Together with the actor/musician Ruben Pagura, JF founded the Teatro Quetzal, and together they have staged several one-man shows and developed a theory of story-telling acting/gesture/character, which the shows exemplify. Juan Fernando is presently  dean of The arts/performance faculty (CIDEA) of the Universidad Nacional (UNA).EE.”
• The homepage address of the of the Universidad Nacional is http://www.una.ac.cr.
dramatization, human condition, poetry.