The Gods Would Turn Over in Their Graves
Other Plays by Hindi Brooks
- Computer Pals-1m1f
- Dance Of The Damned-3m1f
- Exeunt O Brien And Krasnov-1m1f
- Finders Keepers-2m2f
- Gods Would Turn Over In Their Graves-The-2m1f
- His Hers Whose-1m1f
- In Spite Of Everything-2f
- Julie And The Old Witch-1m1f
- Merry Chanukah And A Happy Christmas Maybe-2m
- Rabbi Is In-The-1m2f
- There Goes The Groom-1m1f
- Whats-His-Name Gets All The Good Musicians-3m1f
- Whos The Bride-2m2f
- Wild Goose Chase-The-1m1f
- With Child-1m1f
- You Be The Daddy-1m1f
Brooks, Hindi (American playwright, 19__-____), “The Gods Would Turn Over in Their Graves,”
a 25-minute comedy-drama, set in English, set on a Greek mountain top, 1960s,
© ___ by Hindi Brooks;
• in Hindi Brooks’ The Gods Would Turn Over in Their Graves (______: The Author, ____);
• script/rights available from Hindi Brooks, e-mail email@example.com.
_____ (m), __, Greek tour guide; _____ (m), __, retired rabbi; _____ (f), __, radical.
“A Greek tour guide, escaping from the Junta, hooks up with a retired rabbi and a radical young woman on the run from the FBI.
• “Hindi Brooks writes for theatre, print and television. Her plays are published by Dramatic, Pioneer, Baker, I. E. Clark and Syracuse University Press. They have been translated into French, German, Italian, Dutch and Flemish; and have been produced internationally. Los Angeles productions were seen at the Odyssey, Circle, The Playwrights Group, Theatre West, Theatre East, Theatre 40, American Renegade, Century City Playhouse and Actors Alley among others. In New York, her work has been seen at the Houseman Theatre and the West Bank. Her one-woman show, LILY (not performed by Ms. Brooks), has been seen internationally and won the Desert Theatre League award in Palm Springs (95-96 season) She has been featured in The Playwrights group 10-minute play series for the past ten years.
• “Ms. Brooks teaches playwriting at UCLA’s prestigious Writers Program and lectures frequently at many schools and writers' conferences. She is the artistic Director of the Theatre 40 Writers Workshop.She is married to actor Manny Kleinmuntz, mother to actor Josh Elliot and to Nomi Kleinmuntz, novelist, book editor and photographer.”—Norman Beim, www.afjt.com/mem/brooks.htm, accessed February 20, 2006.
FBI, flight, Junta, on the run, retirement.