Ferrara, Scott (American playwright, stuntman, archivist, December 19, 1969-____-____),
“Code Duello,” a 50-minute bare-stage fanstasy in English, set in _____, anytime,
© 2003 by Scott Ferrara;
• in Scott Ferrara’s Code Duello (_____, _____, U.S.A.: The Author, 2003);
• script/rights available from Scott Ferrara, e-mail Garethofnyc@aol.com, telephone (home) 212-560-7239.
• Cited by Scott Ferrara via ftp October 2, 2006; Ferrara says,
Dave (m), 20s, _____; Male Duelist (m), __, _____; Lana (f), 20s, _____; Female Duelist (f), __, _____.
• “The classic duel between men and women framed in the code duello, the duelist code of conduct. If only these things we as cut and dry.”
• “Scott Ferrara is a playwright and stuntman living in New York City. His produced plays include Cyrano's Second Chance ( A reincarnation of the Rostand classic Cyrano de Bergerac) Love and Monsters (a tale of long lost lovers separated by Pride and Loneliness, also a tale of the Minotaur) and Neelam & ( a tale of love and race politics before and after the towers fell.).”
• Photograph from playwright, October 13, 2006.
battle of the sexes, duelist code, fanstasy, history, mythic realism, stage combat.
Other Work by Scott Ferrara