Other Plays by Joe Lauinger
- Bury Him-1m1f
- God Who Made New Hampshire-The-1m1f
- Green Angel-The-1m1f
- Green Cheese Mystery-The-1m1f
- Half In Love-1m1f
- High Risk Giving-1m1f
- Ill Met By Moonlight-1m1f
- In The California Home For The Criminally Beautiful-1m1f
- Mushroom Pie-1m1f
- Nowhere Zen New Jersey-1m1f
- Oh Moonflower-1m1f
- Oregon Mist-1m1f
- Prepostrously Befallen Or Ass Backwards In Washington Square-1m1f
- Red Weather-1m1f
- Sometimes A Wind In The Georgia Dusk-1m1f
- Waiting For Wood-2m1f
- Wax And Wane-1m1f
- What A Moon-1m1f
- Woo At The Zoo-2m1f
- You Really Ought To Give Iowa A Try-1m1f
Lauinger, Joe (American playwright, Sarah Lawrence College professor, 1947-____), “The Chamberpot,”
a 20-minute comedy in English, set in a junk shop, U.S.A., lunchtime, 1996,
© 1996 by Joe Lauinger;
• in Joe Lauinger’s The Chamberpot (Ossining, New York 10562, U.S.A.: The Author, 1996);
• scripts/rights available from Joe Lauinger, 34 Hudson Street, Ossining, New York 10562, U.S.A., telephone (home) 914-762-0839, (work) 914-395-2264, fax 914-762-0839, e-mail email@example.com.
• Cited by Joe Lauinger via ftp, August 14, 2002.
Miskov (m), __, vendor of junk; Count Orlovsky (m), __, _______; Sonya (f), __, _______.
“When Sonya enters Miskov's Junk Emporium to buy a valentine for her new boyfriend, she gets more than $37 worth. What is a kaktepel? Why is Count Orlovsky so intent on collecting them? How many butterscotch candies will Miskov consume? Chekov meets Vaudeville meets Chekov again in 'The Chamberpot.'"
“Chekov meets Vaudeville meets Chekov again in "The Chamberpot.”
• "Joe Lauinger’s Curriculum Vitae: B.A. University of Pennsylvania (summa cum laude), M.A. Oxford University, M.A. Princeton Princeton University, Ph.D., Princeton University."
• Page mounted January 20, 2003, updated August 28, 2009, by the Webmaster.