Nigro, Don (American playwright_____, 19__-____), “Centipedes,”
a _____ in English, set in _____, ____,
© 19__ by Don Nigro;
• in Don Nigro’s Centipedes ([southeast of] Canton, Ohio, U.S.A.: The Author, 19__);
• script/rights available possibly in typescript from Samuel French, Inc., 45 West 45th Street New York, New York 10010-2751, U.S.A., telephone 212-206-8990, fax 212-206-1429, http://www.samuelfrench.com; Samuel French, Inc. 7623 Sunset Boulevard, Dept. W, Hollywood, California 90046-2785, U.S.A., telephone 213-876-0570; fax 323-876-6822; Samuel French, Inc. 11963 Ventura Boulevard, Studio City, California 91604, U.S.A., telephone 818-762-0535; Samuel French (Canada) Ltd. 100 Lombard Street, Dept. W, Toronto, Ontario M5C 1M3, Canada, telephone 416-363-3536, fax 416 363-1108; Samuel French, Ltd. 52 Fitzroy Street-Dept. W, London W1P 6JR, England, telephone (44207) 387-9373, fax (44207) 387-2161, http://www.samuelfrench-london.co.uk/sf/Pages/acted/sfactingeds.html.
_____ (m?), _____.
• Although unlisted, this play is available in typescript from Samuel French, Inc., according to a longtime friend of Don Nigro, Dr. James McGhee, Associate Professor, English & Humanities, director of theatre, Room A-104, York College of Pennsylvania, York, Pennsylvania 17405-7199, U.S.A., telephone 717-846-7788x1401, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, http://goose.ycp.edu/~jmcghee.
• Samuel French, Inc., has published twelve volumes of Don Nigro’s plays.
• “His plays have been produced at the McCarter Theatre, the WPA Theatre, the Oregon Shakespeare Festival, the Berkeley Stage Company, Manhattan Class Company and in many other theatres all over the United States and in Canada, England and Hungary. Nigro has twice been James Thurber Writer in Residence at Thurber House in Columbus, won grants from the National Endowment for the Arts and twice been a finalist for the National Repertory Foundation’s National Play Award. His work has been commissioned by Actors Theatre of Louisville, optioned by the American Place Theatre in New York, and published by Theatre Communications Group in their Plays in Process series.”—Cincinnati Biographies, http://www.theatretoursinternational.com/Biographies/CNBiogs.html, accessed February 13, 2003.