Among the Missing
Other Plays by Fred Sahner
Sahner, Fred (American playwright, writer, 1935-____), “Among the Missing,”
a 12-minute romantic comedy in English, set in a kitchen, 8:30 a.m., Friday a.m., early spring, 2003,
© 2003 by Fred Sahner;
• in Fred Sahner’s Among the Missing (New York: The Author, 2003);
• script/rights available from Writers Guild of America, East, 555 West 57th Street, Suite 1230, New York, New York 10019, U.S.A., telephone (212-767-7800, fax 212-582-1909;
• contact Fred Sahner, 99 Macedonia Road, Chatham, New York 12037, U.S.A., e-mail email@example.com, telephone (home) 518-392-7984.
• Cited by Fred Sahner via ftp March, 28, 2003; Sahner says,
Detective Hardaway (m), 39, investigator; Little Bobby (m), 25, _____; Rose Dory (f), 35, wife.
“Dory’s husband may be missing, but she is handling the matter extremely well. During questioning, the investigating detective finds himself attracted to Dory. The two may have far more in common than the law allows.
• “One scene, with no changes. needing only a kitchen table and two chairs. This is a new play.”
• “January 13, 2006, Jay Pulk of Ion Films has optioned Fred Sahner's short script 'Missing Person' from InkTip.--Scripts, Writers, Producers - InkTip.com - Endorsements: Scripts Sold, http://www.inktip.com/endorse.php, accessed May 19, 2007.
• Research could include http://www.inktip.com/shortsromcom.php.
family, investigation, marriage, missing, mystery, surprise ending.