Acts of Desire
Other Plays by Neena Beber
Beber, Neena (American playwright, journalist, screenwriter, 19__-____), “Acts of Desire,”
a __-minute evening of related one-acts,
© ____ by Neena Beber;
• in Neena Beber’s Acts of Desire (New York: The Author, ____);
• script/rights available from The Gersh Agency, NY - Literary Agents, 41 Madison Avenue, 33rd Floor, New York, New York 10010, U.S.A., telephone 212-997-1818, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.gershagency.com;
• contact Neena Beber, c/o New Dramatists, 424 West 44th Street, New York, New York 10036, U.S.A., telephone 212-757-6960, fax 212-265-4738, e-mail email@example.com.
_______ (m), __, _______; _______ (m), __, _______; _______ (f), __, _______; _______ (f), __, _______.
• Featuring a purveyor of “G-rated pornography” and a woman who sweats gold.
• Premiered by Watermark Theatre, directed by Nela Wagman, 202 Avenue of the Americas, # 2C, New York, New York 10013, U.S.A., telephone 212-966-9290.
• “Neena Beber has received commissions from Actors Theatre of Louisville's Humana Festival, Playwrights Horizons (Amblin), and Otterbein College, among other places. Her one-acts have been included in the anthologies The Best American Short Plays 1996-1997 and Facing Forward. She has received the A.S.K. Exchange to the Royal Court Theatre, Distinguished Alumni Award from NYU's Tisch School of the Arts, and Paulette Goddard and MacDowell Colony Fellowships. She has received Emmy and Ace-Award nominations for her writing for children's television and contributed articles to American Theatre, Theatre, and Performing Arts Journal. Fiction published in The Sun. Her short film Bad Dates (Touchstone) was based on her one-act ‘Food.’”—Neena Beber, http://www.newdramatists.org/neena_beber.htm, accessed August 5, 2003.
• New Dramatists member since 1997.
• Photograph from Neena Beber.